Heatpex Aria Aduro connecting piece 160mm
Connector with seals on both sides for connecting elements of the insulated Heatpex ARIA ADURO system.
Thanks to the use of the OneClick technology®, known from the HEATPEX ARIA system, connecting consecutive pieces is faster and easier than ever. The connector works with a push fit connection so no extra tools or kits are needed.
The Heatpex ARIA ADURO system is used for transferring large amounts of air between HRV unit and inlet/outlet and between HRV unit and manifolds. The pipes are made of light and durable material with high insulating properties - expanded polystyrene (EPS) with added graphite, resistant to mould, mildew and bacteria.Advantages when using the Heatpex Aria Aduro ventilation pipe:
- A complete air distribution system with only 5 basic parts
- low heat loss (?=0,029 W/mK)
- Small diameter for easy installation in walls and ceilings
- Smooth inner surface minimises air resistance and makes cleaning the air duct easier
- Air tightness class D (ATC-1 based on PN-EN 17192)