Vent Axia bathroom extractor fan Svara with humidity and light sensor Ø100 - 125 mm (app-controlled)
The Svara from Vent-Axia is the first app-controlled extractor fan in the world. This revolutionary fan offers more comfort in your home by automatically creating an ideal indoor climate. You control the smart fan via bluetooth with the corresponding Svara app. The automatic fan is suitable for wall mounting in bathrooms and kitchens. In addition to its modern fan design, the Svara is the smartest and quietest fan ever. The EC motor inside makes the fan extremely energy-efficient.
Benefits of Svara:
- Humidity sensor
- Light sensor
- IP44 classification
- Temperature sensor (adjustable from 15°C to 35°C)
- Universally applicable
- EC motor with two-year warranty
- Permanent or interrupted ventilation
- Installation and operation via bluetooth-supported app
- App-controlled automatic fan with three speeds
- 'quiet hours' can be set via the clock program
- The Svara works at 230 Volt or 12 Volt (12V transformer not included)
- Boost (spray) function for rapid extraction of contaminated air
The smart fan has three unique functions. The Svara has a built-in humidity sensor and can independently control the speed of the fan when the relative humidity in the air is high, and reduce it again when the moisture content has dropped. In addition, the new Vent-Axia system is equipped with a special light sensor with delayed switch-off time. When the fan detects that you are entering the room, the speed will automatically increase. Even when light is activated, the Svara will increase its speed. By setting a delay time via the app, the Svara will not be activated during short visits to the bathroom or in the light of passing cars. The clock program in the smart fan allows you to boost or turn off the Svara at scheduled times. The fan has a maximum air volume of 110 m³/h.
Pros and cons
- Extremely quiet even at 110 m³/h
- Very easy to mount in ceiling or wall
- User-friendly and easy to set up via phone or tablet (app)
- Very energy efficient
- Not suitable for ceiling mounting
- A 230/12V transformer is only required separately for connection in zone 1.
The app-controlled fan runs permanently in the lowest setting and is only boosted when necessary. When the Svara detects no activity in your home, the spray function will be activated every 12 hours and dissipate contaminated air for 30, 60 or 90 minutes. The fan has protection class IP44. At Ventilationland you get a 5-year warranty on this product.
The Svara bathroom extractor fan can also be controlled via the app:
This bathroom extractor fan has a diameter of 100 mm. This is equal to a diameter of 4 inches.