Combidec ventilation hose aluminium with polyester outer layer BLACK Ø 160 mm (10 metres)
Combidec ducts are very strong, flexible and solid laminate ducts, built up from multi-layer aluminium and polyester. The structure of the duct is reinforced with a spiral of steel wire. The outer jacket is wear-resistant and steam-tight. This makes the hose more resistant towards the outside, e.g. against sparks from welding work or against acids and bases.
The advantages of Combidec are:
- Higher temperature resistance
- Lower smoke generation in case of fire
- Higher resistance to tearing
- Better mechanical protection against external influences
- Better resistance to local loads
The Combidec is used for piping in ventilation, air-conditioning and air-heating systems and applications where good mechanical strength is required. The ventilation hose is supplied in a length of 10 metres, in a cardboard box.