AIR8 280 NANO air purifier
The AIR8 280 NANO mobile air purifier is a compact plug-and-play unit. This air purifier is intended for indoor air cleaning and has an airflow of 280m3/h. The unit weighs only 6.9kg which makes it relatively easy to move around. The dimensions are 64x35x16cm.
There are many causes of poor air quality in a home. Daily activities such as cooking or cleaning can cause this. In addition, new furniture or textiles, paint, burning candles or fireplaces and having pets also cause this problem. These can be harmful to your health in the long term. In addition, it can be nice to be able to filter unpleasant odours from your home.
This compact air cleaner is energy-efficient and very quiet. It consumes between 15 and 53 Watt and has a noise level between 34 and 53 dB. This depends on the speed at which the air cleaner operates. The air cleaner is adjustable in 4 speeds, but also has an auto mode. The air cleaner then measures itself via the air quality sensor how hard it needs to work to maintain optimum air quality. The air quality is indicated in PM2.5 on the display. 10 to 60 means you have good air quality, 61-150 is moderate and 150-300 is bad. In addition, it has a timer that can be set between 1 and 10 hours. The air purifier can also be put in sleep mode, where it runs at the lowest setting for minimum disturbance and the screen is switched off for maximum sleeping comfort. The main filter lasts approximately 3000 hours of use. The indicator on the air purifier shows the filter life.
You can operate the air purifier via the display or via the remote control. Do you have small children in the house? Then feel free to lock the air purifier.
6-step filter technology
- Pre-filtration: This is a protective layer for long-term operation of the HEPA filter. The pre-filtration removes large particles such as hair, dust and pollen from the air.
- Carbon filtration: This protects against chemicals and odours. It also removes harmful pollutants such as smog.
- Cold catalysis: This breaks down invisible gases from the air.
- HEPA filter: This is a medical grade clean air filter. HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters are 99.97% effective in trapping fine air particles. The Coronavirus is 0.125 microns in size and the HEPA filter has been proven to filter out these small particles as well.
- UV-GI light: This is a technology that eliminates 99.99% of unhealthy microorganisms, viruses and bacteria. The UV-GI lamps are safely built in, so they are not harmful to the body.
- Ioniser: This neutralises floating particles. An ioniser generates millions of negative ions that attach themselves to dust particles, micro-organisms and other unwanted particles in the air. These particles thus become heavier than air and either fall to the ground or are filtered out by the air cleaner.