Imaginair RLV valve for supply and extraction
The residential architectural valve RLV from Imaginair is suitable for supply and extraction. The valve has a very low noise level, so you can hardly hear the air! No energy is wasted due to the airtight connections. The valve is also very easy to install. This variant of the RLV is supplied with a mounting ring, suitable for many types of ceilings. The valve is also available with clamping springs for a plasterboard ceiling. This valve is round with a front diameter of 190 mm, there is also a square version available. The valve is supplied in the colour RAL 9003, also called signal white.
- No other similar product applies the same amount of fresh air at a lower noise level.
- Low air resistance results in an economical energy bill.
- The airtight connections provide the highest standard of air-tightness.
- Easy installation without special tools.
- Can be removed for duct cleaning.
- All parts are easy to wash.