Cutting disc 125 mm
For steel. Especially for thin-walled pipes and profiles, thin metal plates, body parts of cars.
- Extremely high cutting capacity (very short cutting times) with a very long tool life
- Extremely thin for precise, virtually burr-free and vibration-free cuts (very clean and cool cutting surfaces)
- Very comfortable operation to protect the user and the machine
- Little cutting waste and dust generation
- Low noise development and high breaking resistance
- Storage: Dry, at a room temperature of 20°C
- Only work with the right protective clothing
- When carrying out cutting work, always use a suitable protective cap.
- Only work with undamaged discs
- Do not jamm/tilt discs during cutting - increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure good contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight model) with the metal ring facing the machine.
Proof of performance:
Complies with the maximum safety requirements in accordance with European standard EN 12413.