Belimo servomotor - 24V modulating 10 Nm - NM24A-SR
The Belimo servomotor NM24A-SR is a valve actuator that allows you to control the control damper in your ventilation system. With this servomotor you can operate your control damper modulating (Belimo modulating control). As you can mount the motor directly on your valve shaft, it is very user-friendly. The valve actuators are packaged individually and are supplied with a twist guard strip, mechanical position indicator and a description/connection diagram. The Belimo has brushless and sensorless motors and has an algorithm that detects overload and prevents burn out. Five-year warranty.
With this servomotor you can control a control damper of up to 2 m². In 150 seconds the motor reaches an angle of 90°, where the maximum turning angle of this Belimo servomotor is 95°.
- Valve actuator for valves up to approx. 2m²
- Torque: 10 Nm
- Running time: 150 seconds constant
- Maximum turning angle: 95°
- Supply voltage: AC/DC 24V - 50/60 Hz
- Control: Open/closed or 3-point
- Level of security: IP 54
- Manual adjustment with pushbutton
- Control DC 0 - 10V
- Operating range DC 2 - 10V
- Standby feedback DC 2 - 10V
- Rotation of your choice (left/right)
- Turning angle limitation mechanically integrated
- Shaft connection universal clamp block
The Belimo motor is mounted directly on our motor-controlled control dampers. View our selection of motor-controlled control dampers here.