Belimo servomotor - 24V modulating 5 Nm - LM24A-SR-TP
The Belimo servomotor LM24A-SR-TP is a valve actuator that allows you to control the control damper in your ventilation system. With this servomotor you can open and close your control damper (Belimo open/closed control). As you can mount the motor directly on your valve shaft, it is very user-friendly. The valve actuators are packaged individually and are supplied with a twist guard strip, mechanical position indicator and a description/connection diagram. The Belimo has brushless and sensorless motors and has an algorithm that detects overload and prevents burn out. Five-year warranty.
With this servomotor you can control a control damper of up to 1 m². In 150 seconds the motor reaches an angle of 90°, where the maximum turning angle of this Belimo servomotor is 95°.
- Valve actuator for valves up to approx. 1m²
- Torque: 5 Nm
- Running time: 150 seconds constant
- Maximum turning angle: 95°
- Supply voltage: AC/DC 24V - 50/60 Hz
- Control: Modulating
- Level of security: IP 54
- Manual adjustment with pushbutton
- Control DC 0 - 10V
- Operating range DC 2 - 10V
- Standby feedback DC 2 - 10V
- Connection screw terminal with IP54 cover
- Rotation of your choice (left/right)
- Turning angle limitation mechanically integrated
The Belimo motor is mounted directly on our motor-controlled control dampers. View our selection of motor-controlled control dampers here.