Orcon residential fan MVS 15RH CO2B 520m³/h — the quietest and most energy-efficient domestic fan at any fan speed.
Genuinely a 100% silent fan! This ultimate performance results from a number of changes. One of the most significant changes is the new "GreenTech RadiCal" EC direct current motor in an EPP volute! This combination ensures quiet operation. The airtightness and sound-insulating effect have also been vastly improved by the EPP volute. The MVS-15RH CO2B with CO2 sensor is the perfect balance of sound level, energy consumption and comfort! You can connect up to 20 wireless modules to this fanbox!
This type includes a humidity sensor and CO2 sensor in combination with a 15RF (combination of a CO2 sensor and RFT control in one).
The humidity sensor is integrated as standard into the domestic fan (type RH) and measures the humidity content in the air extracted from the kitchen, bathroom and toilet. In automatic mode, the fan runs on the lowest setting and the humidity sensor is active. If the built-in humidity sensor detects that the humidity is increasing (during cooking or showering, for example), the appliance will switch to a higher setting. Fifteen minutes after showering or cooking, the appliance returns to the low setting.
Would you like to see how easy it is to register the wireless control? Take a look at our instruction video:
Key features of fan
• One of the quietest fans at any setting!
• Includes one sensor/control (combination of a CO2 sensor and RFT control in one)
• Highest EPC reduction
• 90-month warranty
• With humidity sensor (RH) as standard
• Maximum air output 520 m³/h at 150 Pa
• 28 settings in the choice of air flow
• Bottom connection fitted with Ø 160 or Ø 125!
Key features of humidity sensor
• Automatic humidity control
• Built-in MVS, no additional components required
• Adjustable run-on time (15 or 30 min)
• Adjustable run-on setting (medium or high)