We have news! In the past few months, we have been working hard behind the scenes to develop a new product: The EnviSense CO2 monitor with data logger and digital dashboard. The unique thing about this CO2 monitor is that it stores all the measured data. This data can then be plotted in the digital dashboard developed by us and you can use it without complicated apps, WiFi or subscription costs!
EnviSense CO2 monitor with data logger
With the EnviSense CO2 monitor, you have always been able to ensure healthy indoor air. Now, however, you can also view previously measured data. This means that the history of CO2, temperature and humidity levels is stored in the CO2 monitor. The EnviSense dashboard has been developed to make it easy to view the data. To use it, the monitor must be connected to the computer with the supplied USB cable. In this dashboard, it is possible to select the date range and to choose between an hourly, daily or monthly view. The EnviSense CO2 monitor complies with the strictest European requirements.
When to place a CO2 monitor?
Good ventilation is important for your health. When this is not done (properly), you may experience health problems due to excessively high CO2 and/or humidity levels. A CO2 meter checks whether a space is ventilated properly. By means of the traffic light LED indicators, you are always aware of the indoor climate and you know when it needs to be ventilated.
The advantages at a glance
- Excellent indication of air quality
- High quality NDIR sensor
- Measures CO2, temperature and humidity
- All historical data can be viewed via a simple and unique dashboard
- Dashboard is free: no subscription costs, apps or WiFi required
- Coloured LED indicators CO2 level (green, orange, red)
- Large screen with touch button operation
- Bevelled design so easy to read
- Graph with date and time display and variable time zoom levels
- Automatic and manual calibration
- Adjustable alarm
- With CE mark
- 3-year warranty